It's freaking hot in Holland! But you won't hear me complaining, because I adore the sun. Yesterday the Dutch team won from Brazil, yeahhhhhhhh :D I watched the game with my boyfriend and some friends downtown, which was fun but also too hot.
I had an exam that morning so I had to bring my stuff and decided to bring my Fendi Spy. Not a good idea as you can see, poor little spy covered in beer. I was happy when the team scored but terrified at the same time because my bag got a nice beer shower hihi.
Next time I will leave that baby at home ;)

7 Phylosophers:

Ohmymacushla said...

Wat een prachtige sandaaltjes! Waar zijn ze van? (en die spy bag vind ik ook nog steeds adorable!)

mil. said...

aaah poor little spy.
En inderdaad hele mooie sandalen

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Aaah nee bier:p! Hopelijk kun je m nog god schoonmaken.
And by the way...i love your sandalsss!

Anonymous said...

Mooie sandaaltjes en <3 Fendi!

Ohmymacushla said...

Oh haha, dat is niet om de hoek! Ze zijn wel heel gaaf!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Spanje is er ook door, jeeej =D

SWAY said...

omg i LOVE your sandals theyre so pretty!!!♥

www.sway925.blogspot.com :)

Post a Comment


Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fashion Phylosophy